Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who doesn't love pugs??



Well I sure love pugs! When I was little, I always wanted a dog. A pug to be exact.

I started saving up my money for one. Not having a regular job at that age, it was going to take me ages to have enough money for one. I was in grade school at the time. Well, one week during Christmas time, my parents said we were going to go to one of my dad's coworkers house for a Christmas party. When we got to the house, we went out to the garage which I thought was kind of odd, until I saw all the kennels of pugs! My parents had surprised me and picked out a little baby pug for me! I had known since I was little that I'd name a pug "Princess". Yes, I know many people hate those types of names for dogs, but hey, I was young!

My Princess is now gone, and I sorely miss having a pug around! I know that someday I will get another one. There's nothing like personality of a pug. Honestly. Until you've owned one, don't knock their smushed in face.

Here's one shop on Etsy devoted to dogs, and pugs in particular!

Lydia And Pugs

This has got to be my favorite item of hers. I love pink, and I love the floral pattern on the pug! Salmon Pug Patterned Folded Note Cards


So if you've got a minute, go check out her shop!

1 comment:

Starla said...

Awwww...I adore pugs!! I agree, they have the BEST personalities! I don't know what I would do without my Eleanor to cuddle with. :)