Sunday, March 29, 2009

A new girl!

Just about a week ago I went to the National Chinchilla show in Auburn Indiana. Well, I tried so hard to fight the urge to add another chinchilla to my crew, but I just couldn't resist.
So... I ended up buying a little violet girl. She's a little over a year now and I've named her Keiki which goes along with my other girl's names. It is Hawaiian for baby and with my sister living in Hawaii for 4 years, I've come to love the culture.
So here she is!


And then snuggling with her newest buddy MuShu my mosaic (it was a long and stressful introduction for the two, introing chins is not easy but now they get along great)


So yes, now I have 5 chinchillas. And no, I'm not crazy. They make great pets!

And here's my store for chinchilla supplies if you haven't seen it before Camphor Chinchillas (http://www.CamphorChins.com)

No comments: