Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We Love Etsy Wednesday

So, I've been meaning to do a feature day and figured why not Wednesday? So each Wednesday I'm going to post about a shop I've found on Etsy whom I've fallen in love with their items or the person behind the shop. I'm a member of a couple groups so I will feature some of the members, but I will also feature just random shops that I've found!

So here's my first feature!



I fell in love with this shop when I happened to Pounce on it on Etsy. I was searching for a shop to do my first Sneak Attack on (vist Handmade Movement if you want to learn more about Sneak Attacks) and happened upon this shop. Since then she's added more new things. They're mostly hair clips and pony tail holders but I did ask her to make me some custom pug magnets which are lovely!

Her prices are great and I am very glad to have found her shop! The picture that I've shown is her Pale Pink Flower Hair Bow Clip and is only $3.50!

Her shop can be found at Diane W. Designs

No comments: