Sunday, May 17, 2009

Funny Dogs

Life with dogs is so funny. I think there's not a day that goes by that I don't laugh at the dogs. This past weekend I spent the weekend alone with the dogs. My parents ride a tandem bicycle and they were at a rally in southern Wisconsin.

So it was just me and the dogs. I'm not quite sure what made the dogs feel differently about this weekend, but Lila was constantly staring at me with her big brown eyes. Then she'd proceed to moan in boredom. It was so funny. I think it's hard to explain if you aren't there, as Lila is a very funny pup.

I think they've got me trained well. I'd let them outside to run around the backyard when they started getting antsy.

But Lila's expressions and just her moaning in boredom is what gets me. She never ceases to make me laugh with her antics.

No comments: