Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wholesale..

So I have another potential wholesale or consignment opportunity. I'm a bit more excited about this because it's a local company. I have wholesaled before to a company in Chicago, but this one is only a couple miles from my house. It's a little grooming and boarding facility.

My grandma brought her basset hound mix into the place for a bath and the owner asked my grandma where Lydia (the dog) got her cute collar and leash set It's this set if you're interested Kawaii Skulls Collar which I find funny that my grandma bought that set for her dog. My grandma is in her 70's haha! But anyways, my grandma told her that I make them, and so the owner gave my grandma her card for me to call and talk about selling at her store.

So, all I have to do now is call her! Of course, I hate talking on the phone, but for my business, I think it's worth it. So hopefully it goes well! I prefer selling to the buyer, but I enjoy that stores want to sell my products, it just makes me feel good :)

2 comments:

calisgail said...

Cats Urinating Outside The Litter Contact us today to know more Cats Urinating outside the Litter, Deworm Puppies and Kittens, Diabetes Test for Pets and Fleas And Ticks Prevention.



Learn English language said...

Learn English language