Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh Puppies..


Look at these eyes! Haha I just had to share this picture of the girls. I was eating a snack this evening (nachos to be exact) and I had an audience. It probably didn't help that I had given them a piece of a chip earlier as I was preparing the nachos.

I just think it's so cute with them watching me so intently! Lila never used to beg. I had taught her that it wouldn't get her anything. And so if she would ignore me and go lay down, sometimes she would get a piece. But, since Maka has moved in, she feels the need to join in the begging. Such bad habits haha. Thankfully we don't allow them to beg at dinner, so it isn't so bad.

Although I am glad the girls get along so well. At first poor Maka was terrorized by my puppy Lila who always wanted to play. Now that it's been about 2 months since Maka moved in, they get along fine and play well together. I think Lila enjoys having someone to bother all the time. She reminds me of the littler sister. She's constantly picking up toys and walking around with them and chomping on them in front of Maka as if to say "Look at me! I know you wanna play with this!"
They are just too funny.

No comments: