Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Wonderful Group of Ladies

Just thought I'd take a minute to share a wonderful group of women that I'm a part of. It's a yahoo group called Unique Women in Business. It's a group for all types of women who run their own business. Whether it be on etsy, artfire, Mary Kay, tupperware, anyone is invited. Here is a link to the yahoo group Unique Women in Business

There is just one requirement to be a member and that is to make one purchase a month from a member of the group. But there is no minimum amount to be spent. At first I wasn't sure if I would want to do this, but in all reality, I've bought things I would have bought anyways. I bought soap from Anita who is a member Anita's Crafty Creations and there's plenty of other things to buy. Like pet toys from me, jewelry from many members, candles, paper cards, and so much more. It really isn't that hard to find what you want to buy. And I love knowing that I'm supporting someone who is like me and is trying to be successful with their business.

It's so much more than a group to just buy from. I've gotten advice on my etsy store, they tweet in twitter about my products to their followers, I've been in many treasuries on etsy made up by UWIB members and they're all just a great group of women!

And actually, right now we're giving away a free ad spot on the blog. See this post if you'd like to enter UWIB blog giveaway
There are a lot of followers of the blog, so it's a great opportunity.

If you do decide to join, feel free to use me as who referred you. And your purchase from any of my websites: Inu Inspirations Camphor Chins etsy or Camphor Chinchillas will count as your month's purchase.

Just thought I'd share since I've had so much fun with the group! :)

No comments: