Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We Love Etsy Wednesday

Wow, I can't believe another week has gone by! This week has been crazy busy for me. I have a pet expo I'm selling at this Saturday so have been trying to make as much as possible. Not only that but I got a huge amount of orders in through my chinchilla site this weekend, so that takes up a bunch of time too..

But here we are at another Wednesday, so time to feature another Etsy artist!



I found this shop because I was searching for these Hens and Chicks plants. Although it may seem odd, these plants mean a lot to me. My grandmother, who passed away a couple of years ago now, used to have these growing all over the retaining wall outside her house. She once gave me a bunch to try and grow on my own, but being probably 12 at the time, they all died sadly. But these plants remind me of my grandmother so much! I spent so many days at her house and love to reminisce about the time there.

So if you like plants, have a look at this Etsy shop! These Hens and Chicks plant is only $6 making it really affordable! And they have other plants as well as photographs!

Her shop can be found here Two Dog Gardens

No comments: