Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We Love Etsy Wednesday

So this Wednesday I'm featuring a shop with no sales! That's right, it's a new Etsy shop, so please go check the shop out and help out with some sales if you can!



Look at this pug face! I absolutely LOVE pugs. I've loved them since I was little and knew that I wanted to get one. I did end up getting a pug, a little fawn girl, and I named her Princess. I got her I think it was 10 years ago. She went across the rainbow bridge about a year ago now and I miss having a pug around. Someday when I get a house Lila will get a pug friend.

So anyways, while searching pug things on Etsy I found this cute new shop. This shop has cute dog and cat prints in very vibrant colors. I love the look of them, it kind of reminds me of comic books or pop art and I love it! They are also super affordable! And, they're in Madison WI which is practically my neighbor! Well, it's 2 hours away but I love that they're in Wisconsin.

These would make a great gift for any pet lover, or would look great on anyone's wall, as they would add a pop of color!

The shop can be found at POPETS

No comments: